IJscuypje: "Handmade ice cream" Top 5 Page for this destination IJscuypje Tip by pieter_jan_v
IJscuypje, Amsterdam: 2 reviews and 2 photos
In the IJscuypje shops the traditional ice cream is made in an old fashioned way with machines that were saved from the scrapyard.
A dozen varieties are available, each prepared with fresh fruits.
Daily: Noon - 10PM
There are two more shops at:
-Eerste van der Helststraat 27
Favorite Dish: ICE
Address: Prinsengracht 292 - 1016 HJ Amsterdam
Directions: Nine Little Streets
Theme: Ice Cream
More Reviews (499)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All Eurotrans
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels