"not to travel with Baboo Travel company from Zanz" Zanzibar Island Things to Do Tip by slasha187

Zanzibar Island Things to Do: 154 reviews and 227 photos

Hi,

I have seen recommendation for Baboo travel owned by a guy named Nooran Baboo from Stone town from Zanzibar.

I travelled with him and my family in February 2011 and I was very dissapointed.OK, we did safari, we saw migration,we stayed in Zanzibar . The organization was chaotic, not enough information regarding our daily plans from his side, but the cook and the driver were excellent, but Mr. Octopus as he likes to introduce himself to the tourists, was as a representative of his own company a big disaster, total lack of interest in customers..And the best at the end he still owes me money, 400$ I deposited at his account and 300$ for a trip we had not realized, and he promised to return.

Tanzania and Zanzibar are twothe most beautiful places to spend a vacation, just the guide was a bit strange, .

At first sight he is a lovely guy, I did travel with him before but the last trip with my family was just a mess ... so do not get mistaken with first impression.

Marcela from Czech Republic, slasha @seznam.cz

Address: Company located in Old Fortres in Stone Town

• Updated May 22, 2011

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Zanzibar Island?