Captain's Reception: "Cocktails and Hors d’oevres" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Nightlife Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Nightlife: 61 reviews and 146 photos
Having Platnium ststus on RCL has its perks; one of them being the Captain's Reception. The Captain's reception aboard the Navigator of the Seas was held in the Ixtapa Lounge. The reception included a free buffet of appetizers as well as complimentary drinks. As always we enjoy the bubbly as well as meeting fellow cruisers.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale (24)
More Reviews (87)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Magnificent Ascent
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels