"the worst night during my trip to Poland" Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Tip by svet_pol

Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw, Warsaw: 92 reviews and 7 photos

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience of staying at this place. The hostel was occupied by Polish teenagers who have hardly any understanding of politeness. The girls I shared the room with were partying the whole night and then returned one by one, drunk, making a lot of noise, turning on the light in the whole room. As a result I was woken up at 1 am, at 2 am, at 3.40 am, and finally I had to wake up at 5 am to catch my early train. So you can imagine ? That nigh reminded me the night at the night bus where you can fall asleep only for a while. I payed 64 Zl to get a roof under my head, but I couldn?t rest and recharge my energy at all! Besides, there were some more unpleasant details: problems with electricity (the light turned off while I was in a shower, then no toilet paper in the bathroom, and the towels are also not provided, a bottle of water at the reception is more than three times expensive).

Address: ul. Piekna 24/26, Warsaw, Poland