VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"the worst night during my trip to Poland" Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Tip by svet_pol

Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw, Warsaw: 93 reviews and 7 photos

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience of staying at this place. The hostel was occupied by Polish teenagers who have hardly any understanding of politeness. The girls I shared the room with were partying the whole night and then returned one by one, drunk, making a lot of noise, turning on the light in the whole room. As a result I was woken up at 1 am, at 2 am, at 3.40 am, and finally I had to wake up at 5 am to catch my early train. So you can imagine … That nigh reminded me the night at the night bus where you can fall asleep only for a while. I payed 64 Zl to get a roof under my head, but I couldn’t rest and recharge my energy at all! Besides, there were some more unpleasant details: problems with electricity (the light turned off while I was in a shower, then no toilet paper in the bathroom, and the towels are also not provided, a bottle of water at the reception is more than three times expensive).

Address: ul. Piekna 24/26, Warsaw, Poland
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: +48 22 622 29 46
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hostel
Website: http://

• Written May 17, 2011

Comments

svet_pol

“plan ahead and enjoy”