"Singapore Flyer (how to ride)" Singapore Flyer Tip by machomikemd
Singapore Flyer, Singapore: 27 reviews and 91 photos
One of the largest flyers or ferris wheels in the world and the view of Singapore here are simply spectacular with a height of 150 meters so at present is the tallest ferris wheel in the world with about 28 air-conditioned capsules is capable of holding 28 passengers, and a complete rotation of the wheel takes approximately 37 minutes. They have unique casules for the specials like the Dinner flight and the cocktail flight.
the tickets booths:
1) Promenade Foyer, Level 1 (Between Popeyes and Seafood Paradise)
2) Baggage Counter, Level 1 (Coach Bay Area
Daily Flights*: 8:30am ? 10:30pm
Ticket Sales: 8:00am ? 10:00pm
* Last Admission: 10:15pm
Pricing: adult child senior
Singapore Flight S$29.50 S$20.65 S$23.69
Full Butler Sky Dining from S$249 per couple
VIP Signature Cocktail Flight S$69.00 S$48.30 S$55.20
Moët & Chandon Champagne Flight - S$69.00 -
Express Boarding Flight S$52.00 S$36.40 S$41.60
Address: 30 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039803
Directions: 30 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039803. Nearest MRT: The Promenade Station (Circle Line, CC4)
othercontact: (+65) 6339 9167
Phone: (+65) 6734 8829
More Things to Do in Singapore (42)
More Reviews (92)
- See All Singapore Sling!
- See All Naan Bread
- See All Bring Light Colored Shirts and walking...
- Sex Shops
- See All Universal Studio Souvenirs
- See All Chinese Temples
- See All Universal Studio Resto
- See All Singapore Harbourfront Cruise Center
- See All Gracious Department Store
- See All Bobby's Taproom and Grill
- See All Luxury Hotel that has no stars rating!
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels