"Casinos Galore" Genting Highlands Tip by machomikemd
Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur: 46 reviews and 117 photos
the only gambling area of malaysia and All are owned by Casino De Genting (Resorts World) Being the largest, they have more card table games here and they have more baccarat gaming tables and 21 gaming tables than in the smaller Starworld Casino in First World Plaza but as in there, there is a preponderance of chinese centered card games like Chinese games such as tai sai and pai gow which outnumber the baccarat tables by a factor of 4 to 1. There are roulette gaming tables too and they also have a higher bet limit area and best of all they also have a Foreign VIP room for Foreign High Rollers, they just have to present their passport and they can enter the VIP Room (i'm not a high roller ok, just a two bit gambler hehehe) and again the minimum bet for card games like baccarat or pai gow is RM 25 and for the rouletteat RM 10 and for the higher limit tables at RM 50 and above. And again if you want to play the many slot machines then apply for a Resorts World Card (hey it's free ok) then you can start playing the slot machines at RM 1 per bet minimum.
dress code is no slippers or Tank Tops and again, Muslim Malaysian Citizens are mot allowed inside so the crowd is mostly Malaysian Chinese and also the card dealers and the pit bosses.
there is no entrance fee or show money needed, again the casino here maybe big but ares still smaller than south east asian standards for casinos (15,000 square feet).
Address: Genting Pahang Malaysia 69000
Directions: Genting Pahang Malaysia 69000
Phone: (603) 2718 1118
More Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur (55)
More Reviews (95)
- See All KL Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Batu Caves: Dark Cave Tour
- See All Malaysia is a Conservative Muslim Nation
- See All List of Dont's at Dataran Merdeka
- See All Day Tours to Melaka: A' Famosa Fortress
- See All Belgian Beers, Cafe and Restaurant
- See All Famous Bubble Tea Brand Popular in...
- See All Luxe Department Store Chain of Malaysia
- See All Smoking Area of KLIA
- See All KLIA International Departures
- See All Bring Light Colored Clothes and Umbrella
- See All Excellent Hotel in Bandar Sunway
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels