Rousos Fashion Market: "Everything here costs 3 euro!" Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Shopping Tip by greekcypriot
Limassol Shopping: 11 reviews and 17 photos
I found this shop very interesting.
Everything is sold for 3 euro. The goods are not old fashioned or bad or anything.
It is just because many shops close down, and they have collected the goods and sell them in this low price.
The shops sells clothes for both men and women as well as children. Spend a few minutes out there and surely you will find something that suits your taste I am sure.
I bought a pair of tight trousers and the label showed that it was 35 euro. I bought for 3 instead.
Directions: You won't miss it. It is in the central shopping area Agiou Andreou street No. 47.
Theme: Women's Clothes
More Shopping in Limassol (6)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Unparalleled Service -The Unique Choice!
- See All Eclectic Menu, Refined Elegance, Superb...
- See All 'MARINA' Most Impressive Development...
- Trendy Café Patisserie ?Offering Sweet...
- See All Precautions -The Weeverfish-poisonous...
- See All Suttles from Limassol to the Airport
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Limassol?Share Your Travels