"Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)" Airport Tip by machomikemd
Airport, Kuala Lumpur: 9 reviews and 17 photos
I will have separate transportation tips on KLIA International Arrival and Departures and Domestic Arrival and Departures ans for transit passengers.
it is the main hub of Malaysian Airlines and is the primary gateway to Malaysia. It is one of the Modern Airports across the southeast asian region and is a rival of Changi Airport in Singapore in the number of passengers. The KLIA has two main terminals, the main terminal for the big airlines and the low cost terminals for the budget and low cost carriers and the Main terminal building or Terminal 1 is located in between the two runways. The contact pier is the rectangular-shaped terminal that is connected to the Main Terminal Building. It serves as the domestic terminal for Malaysia Airlines. Some international flights are handled there as well. Previously it used to cater to low-cost carriers' passengers. there are various modes of tranport tgoing to and from the KLIA and is about 50 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur.
They now have a new KLIA 2, for the budget airliners as of May 2, 2014 and the Low cost terminal is now closed.
Address: KL International Airport, 64000 KLIA, Selangor
Directions: KL International Airport, 64000 KLIA, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
Phone: 603-8776 2000
More Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur (55)
More Reviews (95)
- See All KL Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Batu Caves: Dark Cave Tour
- See All Malaysia is a Conservative Muslim Nation
- See All List of Dont's at Dataran Merdeka
- See All Day Tours to Melaka: A' Famosa Fortress
- See All Belgian Beers, Cafe and Restaurant
- See All Famous Bubble Tea Brand Popular in...
- See All Luxe Department Store Chain of Malaysia
- See All Smoking Area of KLIA
- See All KLIA International Departures
- See All Bring Light Colored Clothes and Umbrella
- See All Excellent Hotel in Bandar Sunway
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels