"Could be better" Arinaya White Beach Resort Tip by IamPam

Arinaya's Family room in our background
      My Brother at Arinaya's lounge area
      Arinaya's beach front
    by IamPam

My dad actually found this resort over the internet. We were kind of sceptic about it because we couldn't find the signage of this hotel from the road. I believe we got lost before finally reaching it.

When we got there, it was still early so we were not allowed to check in. We waited for like 2 hrs before finally being allowed to check in. The room that we got was the family room good for six pax. It was a modest accomodation, six single beds, 1 small comfort room, 1 Aircon and 2 doors (I'm not sure why our room has two doors I just find it funny back then) I think there's no television in our room...or I just can't remember about it.

What I cannot forget in that hotel is their water supply! The water in our hotel room was so bad you have to wait for like 30 minutes just to fill 1 small pail of water! They have a shower that has really low water pressure that you have to sit down so that the water could flow. Argh!Good thing we have really long patience and we don't get angry easily over this things but they really have to do something about this.

We didn't get to experience their food because we brought our own (good choice I think) and for breakfast we decided to dine to a resort near our hotel.

Unique Qualities: What is good about this hotel is their beach front, they have a great beach location. You could forget about the hotel's poor facilities because of this hahaha! Plus, they're not that strict when it comes to bringing in food and drinks which is ok.

Address: Pagudpud, Philippines
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 632 433-7532
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.pagudpodshore.com/arinaya.html

• Updated Feb 26, 2013

More Hotels in Pagudpud (1)