"Pheonix park ? nope" Top 5 Page for this destination Around Dublin Tip by sourbugger
Around Dublin, Dublin: 47 reviews and 18 photos
Looking over a map of Dublin's transport network, you might think it would be nice to visit Pheonix park for the zoo, the wellington monument and the other attractions - and it has a handy railway station.
nope, sorry. The station is built on the site of the former racecourse and is nothing more than a commuter station stuck out on the N3. Dozens of tourists get caught out every month..it's a long walk from the station - and there are no signposts or clues to help you.
More Warnings and Dangers in Dublin (9)
More Reviews (76)
- See All If i don't know the answer....
- See All Get some diesel fumes up the hooter.
- See All Saving some money on dublin bus !
- See All maldron - cardiff lane
- See All Herbert park, Ballsbridge
- See All what's it all about ?
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels