Grande Grill: "Huge portions" Ravintola Grande Grill Tip by Turska

Ravintola Grande Grill, Helsinki: 2 reviews and 3 photos

My friend had told me this is her favourite restaurant in Helsinki, so we decided to try it. The food was good, but the portions were huge! I felt sorry we had eaten handfull of nuts just an hour ago. It doesn´t look as big in the photo, but it was. There were very big portion of garlic potatos under that steak. And the steak was big, and so was the garlic- butter on it. My husband had allmost the same with chicken, and there was two chicken fillets at his portion! This rarely happens, but we couldn´t eat all! When we said to waitress, that you really do have big portions, she said smiling: We hear that a lot!
Actually the food got us so sleepy, that we had to leave from the nightlife after 1 o´clock, and go to sleep. We were planning to go to night club! Maybe next time then ;)
You can´t book a table in here.

Favorite Dish: Garlic steak was good. There was also many other plates I might have choosen. They do have a real stone grill in there, and you cab taste it at the food. My husbans had some kind of barbecue sauce, and said it wasn´t so good.

Address: Aleksanterinkatu 15
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: When come from Mannerheimintie, walk by Stockmann and keep on walking on the left side of the street until you will see the street advertisement of Grande Grill and Santa Fe and then go to the inner court. In summer you can also sit outside.
Phone: (09) 4242 6020
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Apr 30, 2011

Turska Visits Here Frequently!

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Helsinki?