"cheap hotel on a budget" Sani Hotel Tip by machomikemd
Sani Hotel, Kuala Lumpur: 28 reviews and 11 photos
I am known to splurge on travels but occasionaly scrimp on hotels and on this one, it maybe too much hehehe since this hotel was rated as a 3 star but the facilities inside are very old and they have a damp and musty smell. the only saving grace if any of this hotel is that it is located in the chinatown area and is near two rail terminals, the World Trade Center MRT line awnd the Chow Kit Monorail Line. outside the hotel are lots of real cheap and good food choices and 2 nearby 7-11's just outside the hotel although I would not recommend this hotel for everyone unless your a back packer. these is a nearby Grand Central hotel which offer better facilities about a half mile away so I would reccomend you to stay there instead.
Unique Qualities: lots of shops and cheap malaysian, malaysian-chinese and malaysian-indian cousines outside and a nearby night market in chow kit area near the monorail tracks of which we bought some plug adaptors. This area is also known as the red light district of Kuala Lumpur
Address: 63 Jalan Putra / Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: in the chow kit area.
More Hotels in Kuala Lumpur (1)
More Reviews (149)
- See All KL Hop On Hop Off Bus
- See All National Textile Museum
- Batu Caves: Dark Cave Tour
- See All Malaysia is a Conservative Muslim Nation
- See All List of Dont's at Dataran Merdeka
- See All Day Tours to Melaka: A' Famosa Fortress
- See All Belgian Beers, Cafe and Restaurant
- See All Famous Bubble Tea Brand Popular in...
- See All Luxe Department Store Chain of Malaysia
- See All Smoking Area of KLIA
- See All KLIA International Departures
- See All Bring Light Colored Clothes and Umbrella
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels