DISH: "SKIP this DISH!" Red Bank Restaurant Tip by shorediners

Red Bank Restaurants: 19 reviews and 11 photos

I've lived in Red Bank for several years now but tonight was my first experience in this unassuming restaurant...might I add my first and last experience here. From the time we entered the door, our experience grew more and more unpleasant. Most of the help were aloof, unpolished and unpleasant. The restaurant is very noisy, which makes it difficult to carry on a conversation...certainly not what you want for a pleasant evening out with friends. Most importantly the food was awful! It was not presented pleasingly, not cooked properly and overpriced for such amateur cooking. We had a party of six and all of us ordered different appetizers and different entrees...not one of us was happy with our choices. Red Bank and the Monmouth County area has a large variety of wonderful restaurants, the six of us go out frequently and rarely ever have any complaints on anything we order. I don't know how Dish stays in business with such inferior service, dismal atmosphere and unappealing pricey cuisine. I cannot imagine anyone going back for such torture a second time!

Favorite Dish: There was not one remotely appealing.

Address: 13 White Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701-1615
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 1
Theme: American

• Written Apr 11, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Red Bank?