VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Inner Knit Cafe: "Poor service in Inner Knit Cafe at Fairbanks" Fairbanks Shopping Tip by Widow

Fairbanks Shopping: 8 reviews and 3 photos

We had a great visit to Fairbanks and found the Co-Op a nice little place full of interesting things. I would suggest a visit should you be in the area. I would however avoid a store called the Inner Knit Cafe. They sell yarns and wool and teach knitting etc. However the owner is a little un-helpfull and condercending to say the least. They offer on-line sales, but don't return calls or E-Mails at all. I did not really enjoy my visit to the store but still tried to purchase from them by phone. I did not get any replys at all. I think the owner thinks her goods are just too special to sell to some people.. Not a good experience at all. All our other contacts and shopping were fantastic and I would advise anyone to visit Fairbanks. Fairbanks is a wonderfull place!

Address: Co-Op Plaza Downtown Fairbanks
Theme: Hobbies

• Written Apr 5, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Fairbanks?