"Pack light!" Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Packing List Tip by greekcypriot
Troodos What to Pack: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Luggage and bags: It is very important to pack light when you travel no matter how long you plan to stay. You can always buy something if you need and also leave behind anything that you don't want to carry back
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: T-shirts and light cloths for summer, but you will need a sweater in the evenings.
If you go up the moutains even if it is summer you will need something warm for the earling morning and late in the night.
If it is winter then you will need a light coat or jacket for the southern cities, but you will surely need a coat for the mountains.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Take along your cosmetics but try to have with you travel kits, meaning small quantity of anything. If you need anything you will surely find it in the Cypriot market of course.
Photo Equipment: Don't go to Cyprus without a camera or a video camera. You are going to regret it otherwise. In fact I don't think there is a single person who travels nowadays without one.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A cap, a pair of good sport or mountain shoes depending on the time you visit the island, and a pair of sun glasses. (Sun tan lotion if it is summer, but you can buy from Cyprus if you forget to take one along).
Miscellaneous: Don't forget to take your medication if you take any. Of course you can find it in Cyprus, but you never know.
More Reviews (54)
- See All Kalopanayiotis village for its SPA...
- See All A “Small village” in the...
- See All “Cyprus-Argentinian meze, but Cypriot...
- Be careful when driving a scooter!
- See All Horse Riding in the Troodos Square
- See All Pharmacies and drug stores!
- See All Cypriot Popular Products
- See All Details and info on Buses in Cyprus
- See All Trooditissa Monastery
- See All Billiards are popular in Cyprus!
- Tasting the Cypriot wines
Been to Troodos?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Troodos?Share Your Travels