"The Church of the Mother Mary – Chrysopantanassas" Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Things to Do Tip by greekcypriot
Troodos Things to Do: 35 reviews and 67 photos
In the centre of the village of Palaichori there is the beautiful 16th century church of Chrysopantanassa (the Accession of our lady). Inside there are unique wall paintings from the 2nd half of the 16th century and the church has been restored and composes a characteristic sample of the Cypriot cultural inheritance.
The Church of Metamorphosis of Soteros is found in the summit of the slopes, and it is a jewel of cultural inheritance and belongs in the catalogue of the International Cultural Inheritance of UNESCO.
Another church is that of St. George, and also there is another one 1.5 kms from the village dedicated to St. Anargyri.
More Things to Do in Troodos (11)
More Reviews (43)
- See All Kalopanayiotis village for its SPA...
- See All A “Small village” in the...
- See All “Cyprus-Argentinian meze, but Cypriot...
- Be careful when driving a scooter!
- See All Horse Riding in the Troodos Square
- See All Pharmacies and drug stores!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Troodos?Share Your Travels