"Kalopanayiotis village" Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Things to Do Tip by greekcypriot
Troodos Things to Do: 42 reviews and 99 photos
Known for its sulphur springs....yet nothing much is made out there.
However it is a very beautiful resort and I had visited it many times. The last time I was out there was in November.
It was fall and the scenery was magic.
It is a village worth visiting not only for its beauty, but there are some archeological churches in the area listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
I can never forget the colours of the leaves on the trees but also on the ground.
(see some photos)
Directions: The village is 69 km from Nicosia or (Lefkosia)
More Things to Do in Troodos (16)
More Reviews (48)
- See All A Lovely Hotel Steeped in History!
- See All Troodos in Winter!
- See All 1st April National Day...
- See All Linos 'Eliomylos' Olive Press Museum...
- See All Divine Tastes, Highly recommended!
- Be careful when driving a scooter!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Troodos?Share Your Travels