"Urban buses" Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Transportation Tip by Aitana
Alicante Transportation: 48 reviews and 46 photos
TAM (Transporte Alicante Metropolitano) is the system of public transport for Alicante area. It comprises urban buses, metropolitan buses and the tram system.
On the main page, select TAM. The web of TAM is quite helpful. You can find all the bus services provided by TAM as well as other bus services in the province.
There are links to:
- Mobilis card (a card you can use in Tram and buses; there are different ones: general use, schoolchildren, young people, retired?) and other travel cards and bonus.
- Alicante tourist card: it allows you to move all around Alicante by bus or tram, to use the Turibus and to have discounts in several shops and services.
Clicking on PLANO INTERACTIVO DE LÍNEAS a map will be displayed; on the same page all the lines are listed. Select one and the route will be plotted on the map.
On top of the webpage, on the right boxes you can select the line and a table with the route, frequencies and other information will be displayed.
Back on SUBUS main page, if you know the name of the bus stops you want to move to and from, click on Buscador de líneas.
SUBUS web also information of the bus services in other cities.
In case you need to go to the TAM offices, they are at Díaz Moreu Nº 6 (Rambla de Méndez Núñez with Av. Jaime II). Customer service department is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 19:00. Phone: 965 14 09 36. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Transportation in Alicante (7)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Friendly cafe, restaurant and bar
- See All Maserof Inn Museum
- See All Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Alicante...
- See All Cruces de Mayo (May Crosses)
Aitana's Related Pages
Have you been to Alicante?Share Your Travels