"Favourite Statues: The Infant of Prague" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Things to Do: 1,295 reviews and 2,159 photos
I have read many hundreds of posts on VT regarding Prague, but I can't recall too many posts recommending a visit to see the renowned Infant Jesus of Prague. The statue stands on a beautiful side altar in Our Lady of Victories Church in Prague and to Catholics especially, it is a true sight to behold. The history of the beautiful image is extremely interesting as it has survived many adventures in its lifetime, even being thrown on a garbage tip. It has a huge wardrobe of handmade clothes which are gifts from all over the world.
Address: Karmelitska 9, Praha
Directions: Just a few hundred metres from the Charles Bridge on the Castle side.
More Things to Do in Europe (75)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Bretzenheim Eremitage, Rhineland...
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels