"A game of backgammon" Limassol District Local Custom Tip by greekcypriot
Limassol District Local Customs: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Cypriots enjoy playing backgammon in the cafes or (kafenia) but I had the chance to see how two different person can enjoy playing this game even if they don't speak each other's language and with an age gap between them.
The game of backgammon can unite people and create a nice atmosphere!
Do you know how to play it?
More Local Customs in Limassol District (2)
More Reviews (31)
- See All Ambelikos -A Hidden Gem for Nature...
- See All Traditional Cypriot Dishes- Excellent...
- See All Lofou Village
- See All Beach Activities in Cyprus
- See All Limassol - Platres 2 euros by bus!
- See All The village of Potamitissa near Pelendry
- See All Notable Churches in Episkopi village
- See All Commandaria - Authentic Cypriot wine
- Beautiful...but sometimes Dangerous to...
- See All Don't Trust easily anyone!
- See All Be Alert with Taxi Drivers
Been to Limassol District?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Limassol District?Share Your Travels