"Desert Park - Small Aviaries" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Desert Park Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Desert Park, Alice Springs: 11 reviews and 41 photos
There are small aviaries throughout Desert Park. There are two in the Desert Rivers habitat, two in the Sand Country habitat, and three in the Woodland habitat. They have shelters with two large viewing windows and signs to help identify the birds and their habitat.
Phone: +61 8 8951 8788
More Things to Do in Alice Springs (24)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
- See All Aboriginal Art by Pamela Ryan
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels