"Frequent Bus Service in Cyprus lately!" Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Transportation Tip by greekcypriot
Limassol Transportation: 19 reviews and 31 photos
I went from Limassol to Larnaca airport three days ago.
Have a look on this thread below:
I got the bus from Agios Georgios Havouzas church and I paid 8 euros and I was driven to the airport for 8 euros.
The means of transport in Cyprus have changed recently and there is frequent service even during the weekends!Just ignore what old travel guides might say.
It is true, and even me who is a Cypriot cannot believe it!
More Transportation in Limassol (6)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Unparalleled Service -The Unique Choice!
- See All Eclectic Menu, Refined Elegance, Superb...
- See All 'MARINA' Most Impressive Development...
- Trendy Café Patisserie ?Offering Sweet...
- See All Precautions -The Weeverfish-poisonous...
- See All An Amazing bargain of Shoes and...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Limassol?Share Your Travels