"Combined Arankaia and Mpulungkinya Walks to Rim" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
The Arankaia and Mpulungkinya Walks start at the same trailhead and use the same path up to the plateau and separate there. The two trails are well marked. The Arankaia Walk has orange arrows and the Mpulungkinya Walk blue arrows.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels