"Trail Down from Kalarranga Lookout" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
The trail down starts on the southeast corner of the Kalarranga Lookout. Probably because of the extra rain, there were hundreds, if not thousands, of locusts in the bushes along the trail (see a videoclip). There were also some bones that looked like they may have been from a kangaroo eaten by a dingo.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels