"Top of the Kalarranga Lookout" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
The trail goes up the north end of Kalarranga Lookout and back down on the south end. To the east is a "rock amphitheater," a semicircle of rugged red sandstone formations formed when Palm Creek used to run on that side of the Kalarranga Lookout. See also a panorama videoclip taken at Camel Rock.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels