"Trail Up to Kalarranga Lookout" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
It is only a short climb up to the top of the Kalarranga Lookout but there are nice views even on the way up. If you look to the southeast as you go up the trail, you can see the north end of the "rock amphitheater" formed by Palm Creek when it used to run on the east side of the Kalarranga Lookout.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels