""i-Cave" Canyon" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
There was some water in the canyon stream but it was mostly stagnant. There was even a curious rock wallaby in the canyon (see also a videoclip). The "i's" turned out to be a natural formation. Later I kidded the Palm Valley ranger about putting their information center in such a remote spot. He had never noticed the "i's" before.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels