"First Evening and Dinner at Palm Valley Campground" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
The first evening at the Palm Valley campground was beautiful, but when the sun went down, it got really cold! However, we had no campfire since our campsites were not near the designated fire pits and it would have been a very long way to where we were allowed to collect firewood. Zyg had an especially hard time with the cold since he was used to the warm weather in the Darwin area. Rosie made a nice pasta dish and we had cake and warm custard for dessert.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels