"Moesern : Albrecht Duerers favorite place" Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Austria Off The Beaten Path: 171 reviews and 386 photos
The small village of Moesern is just about 3km from Telfs and Albrecht Duerer loved that place with a perfect view of the Inn-valley so much that he came here quite often and also made a painting of this great view, see my 2nd photo !
It is a pity that the weather was not totally clear that day.
There is also a large bell at this place, the so-called "Friedensglocke" (bell for peace) It is the largest bell in the alps, that is hanging free.
Moesern is just about 2-3 km from Telfs, take the road in direction Seefeld !
More Off The Beaten Path in Austria (50)
More Reviews (120)
- See All the cheapest train between Vienna &...
- See All 288 attractions in & around Vienna...
- See All Kufstein: a great stop-over in Tirol
- See All Vienna: The SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All heavenly cakes and coffee in Hangar7
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels