"Morris Pass Scenic Lookout" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
On 15 Aug 2010, it was a cold morning. There was frost on the tents and car windows. We packed up camp, fueled up the cars at the Kings Canyon Resort, and headed to Palm Valley via the Mereenie Loop Road (Hwy-3) and Larapinta Drive (Hwy-6). Our first stop was at the Morris Pass Scenic Lookout, which is ~30 km north of the resort where the road goes up a steep escarpment. Besides the fantastic views, there is nothing at the lookout except for a parking lot.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels