"Water in Kathleen Gorge" Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path Tip by AlbuqRay
Alice Springs Off The Beaten Path: 55 reviews and 234 photos
Even though there was evidence in the lower part of the gorge that the creek had run 3-4 feet deep, in August 2010 there was no water until you were close to the boardwalk that goes the waterhole created by the spring (and 2010 had been a very wet year). It must have been typical and also why a windmill and water tank had been needed by the cattlemen. The videoclip of the waterhole also shows the boardwalk.
More Off The Beaten Path in Alice Springs (45)
More Reviews (65)
- See All ASTS Storage and Buggy Shed
- See All Ntyarikarie Tyaneme (Caterpillar...
- See All Decommissioning Seabiscuit
- See All Dinner, Singing, Dancing & Internet Live...
- See All Sounds of Starlight Dinner
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Have you been to Alice Springs?Share Your Travels