"Tøyenbadet" Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Favorite Tip by Hildeal
Oslo Favorites: 236 reviews and 261 photos
Favorite thing: Popular pool near the centre of Oslo, just across the street from the Munch Museum.
2 indoor swimming pools (28 degrees celsius) 2 open-air pools (open in the summer), water slide diving bord
A little nice warm pool for the youngest.
free with the Oslo pass
If you visit this place in the weekend be aware of the amount of kids and families and keep an eye on your kids. Sometimes there are just to many people here.
Fondest memory: How to get here?
with metro number 5 to Tøyen, five minutes walk , close to the Zological museum.
More Reviews (123)
- See All Hilde's budget guide !!
- See All Strangers in the night
- See All Hilde's allergy guide
- See All Norwegian traffic rules
- See All Rasfare.no
- See All student housing
- See All If you don't want to meet other tourists
- See All Storo storsenter the best place to shop
- See All dental warning!!
- See All orienteering
- See All bring your pass photos before comming...
Hildeal's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels