"Taxis in Cyprus" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Transportation Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Transportation: 117 reviews and 113 photos
Taxis are widely available in big cities, but don't expect to hold up your hand a stop a taxi like it is done in Greece or other countries. It is advisable to ask for help at the reception of your hotel. If in the meantime you find a reliable taxi driver ask for his card and call him whenever you need a taxi while on the island.
Discus about the cost before you get in and drive off.
A 15% surcharge is in operation from 23:00 - 06:00. Some taxi drivers expect some tipping but it depends on you actually if you see that the guy really deserves it.
The taxi driver whose phone number I am giving below is the guy who drove me from the Airport to Larnaca. I asked for his card because he seemed a reliable guy.
Phone: 00357 99403252
More Transportation in Cyprus (22)
More Reviews (155)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels