"The beautiful village of Phoini or (Fini)" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Things to Do Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Things to Do: 513 reviews and 1,119 photos
If you happen to pass by the village of Phoini, ask to see Mr. Theofanis Pilavakis.
He is the owner of the Private Art museum, and he can show you his collection which I found very interesting and of course somebody who wants to buy something can do so at the museum. There are all sorts of different things on sale –mostly clay pots.
The village prides for its unique and extensive tradition in pottery with history going back into the centuries.
Locals also make wooden chairs, and there is a workshop in the village which produces –loukoumia (turkish delight).
Directions: It is in the Troodos range 44 kms north west of Limassol
More Reviews (149)
- See All Fresh Seafood & Bottled Wine are...
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All Tips for Budget and Clever Travelling in...
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Spelling of Names of Places
- See All The Best Trout -Cosy Grounds, Amazing...
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels