"The Tenta at Kalavasos" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Off The Beaten Path Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Off The Beaten Path: 116 reviews and 209 photos
A site not to be missed by anyone!
Just a few kilometres from the village of Kalavasos one can come to the very popular – Tenta. It provides evidence of the initial establishment (end of the 7th millennium B.C.). The Cypriot Aceramic Neolithic.
The Tenta comprises a small village with houses clustered around the upper part of a small natural hill. All of the architectural elements here are curvilinear, if not circular.
More Off The Beaten Path in Cyprus (17)
More Reviews (160)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels