"Favourite European Churches-Cath. Church, Mykonos" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Things to Do: 1,295 reviews and 2,159 photos
After all the grand and stately churches I have written about thus far, you will probably find it somewhat comical that I should include this one. But why not? As small as it is, it is truly beautiful. I had the pleasure of attending Mass in this little gem and I will never forget it.
Directions: You will eventually find it in amongst the many shops and cafes in Mykonos Town (Hora).
More Things to Do in Europe (75)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Bretzenheim Eremitage, Rhineland...
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels