"Lawn Bowling" Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Sports & Outdoors Tip by atufft
San Francisco Sports & Outdoors: 93 reviews and 135 photos
The San Francisco Lawn Bowling Club was founded in 1901 and claims to be the oldest municipal lawn bowling club in the USA. Bowlers must wear all white while on the green. The lawns are located the eastern corner Golden Gate Park, near Sharon Meadow and the Children's Carousel.
More Sports & Outdoors in San Francisco (6)
More Reviews (208)
- See All Precita Park
- See All California-Italian in Noe Valley
- See All Late Arrival at SFO Can Mean Being...
- See All Watch America's Cup Races
- See All Gay Pride Parade
- See All Classic San Francisco atop Nob Hill
- See All Museum Gift Shops
- See All Don't Forget Your iPhone & iPad
- See All Lawrence Ferlinghetti--Beat Generation...
- Completely Unauthentic EXCEPT for the...
- See All Great Performances!
- See All Civic Centric San Francisco
atufft's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels