"Biking.....be careful on the steep road" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batanes Warnings Or Dangers Tip by paolodecastro

Riding a bike heheheehee
by paolodecastro

I tried biking during the first two days of my trip here.......(who will not be in the first place.... the place offers a great view ...also i like to tour the area on my free time using a bicycle.........)

A friend and I went to the Basco lighthouse using a bike it was a hilly area and the slope is steep........everything is under control until we have to go back............at first i did not noticed that the road is that STEEP i just thought it is steep...what happened next is that I found myself unable to control the bike and it was running to fast the breaks can't handle it...at that time i was afraid that there might be a van going up and i will get bumped to it ........ after a few seconds i just found myself at the edge of the high road...with bruises on my feet, knees arms and shoulders........but he sadest part of it was that my new watch was damaged hhahahahahaha (i should have never brought that here i just bought that two days before the accident happen)........but thank GOD i am safe ...nothing serious happened.............

I had a souvenir here in Batanes .......i can never forget hahhahahaha

• Updated Oct 12, 2011

More Warnings and Dangers in Province of Batanes (1)

Comments

paolodecastro

“What Kind of PLACE defines YOU?”

Have you been to Province of Batanes?