The Lovin' Oven: "Get Sweet Craving at the Lovin' Oven" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Restaurant Tip by marinarena
Los Angeles Restaurants: 870 reviews and 864 photos
Located within Macy's Plaza off 7th St and close to the Blue Line stop downtown, The Lovin' Oven is a local favorite for a sweet bite to eat. There is an old-fashioned charm about this place, one of less than a dozen eateries in the plaza. Mostly, there is an assortment of cookies and pastries. Specialties include custard muffin. Most of the selection is under $3.00 Awesome deal. Count on fresh as everything is made from scratch here daily and to top it all, service is great with a smile. Cash only!
Favorite Dish: Fat Free Blueberry Muffin. Why, it's from scratch of course! It's a good, less guilty pleasure considering it's fat free, though the serving size of it is quite big.
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (178)
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Get to Know the Endeavour Up Close...
- See All Explore Expo Excellence
- See All Connect conveniently w/ comfort- L.A. to...
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Discover Little Lithuania
- See All Shop Broadway
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels