"Great amenities" Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila Tip by kirby.torres

Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila, Manila: 742 reviews and 9 photos

Personnel service was excellent, everyone was helpful and courteous... even the bell boy that helped me bring up our luggage seemed surprised when I handed him a tip.

We availed of the deluxe room. The room itself was luxurious, and as far as I could tell the amenities were complete. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in. The bathroom had a separate shower stall and bathtub, which surprised me.

Buffet breakfast was included in our stay, Seven Corners (where we had breakfast) serves an excellent lunch and dinner buffet. The breakfast buffet does not disappoint.

Unique Qualities: The hotel itself is connected to a mall so if you don't want to eat at the hotel, there are other choices.

Address: Ortigas Ave., Corner Asian Dev., Bank Avenue, Manila, Luzon, 1100, Philippines
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Commercial/Business District
Phone: 63-2-6337-111
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.crowneplaza.com/hotels/us/en/quezon-city/mnlcp/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qIta=99504425&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=12&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99504425&siclientid=2974&sitrackingid=745062803&dp=true&glat=SEAR

• Updated Feb 18, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.