"Aghios (Saint) Minas Convent" Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Tip by greekcypriot
Larnaca, Cyprus: 30 reviews and 53 photos
The Convent of St. Minas is solely run by nuns and it is very popular on the island.
A 15th century convent.
Photos are prohibited here as in most monasteries but I managed to get one or two.
Besides performing their religious rites the nuns living here produce honey, fruit preserves and also paint
beautiful icons which they sell as well. A small shop in the monastery offers the visitor the
opportunity to purchase these products.
The entrance door closes at sharp 12:00 for lunch and it opens again at 2:00 pm.
Directions: This Monastery is in the Larnaka district very near Kato Drys beautiful village and Upper or (Ano) Lefkara
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels