Grand Hyatt- DFW: "Incredible Stay on DFW Property" Dallas Hotel Tip by cjg1

Dallas Hotels: 88 reviews and 75 photos

The comfortable bed (January 2011)
by cjg1

The comfortable bed (January 2011)
      Chair and ottoman
      Desk and dresser
      Tub and sink
      My wife and "Truffles"
    by cjg1

The Grand Hyatt is one of the Hyatt Hotels on DFW property. After one of our flights cancelled due to mechanical problems we had to spend the night in Dallas. I had always wanted to check this Hotel out and now I had the chance.

We walked through the terminal following the signs for the Hyatt. We then found the escalator to the Hotel's lobby. The front desk was very friendly and Rebekah found us a nice room at a AAA rate of $219; a good price to me for on property. Our room was a nice corner room and to my surprise it was very large.

The room had the usual: king bed, desk, mini bar, dresser, closet, desk, chair and bathroom. The bathroom to me was the best part of the room with a large bathtub, steam shower with rainfall shower head an a large vanity. The robes that were provided were very nice and plush. The bed was extremely comfortable and provided a excellent and restful night's sleep before our early morning flight out of Dallas.

To me the location and room quality make this an excellent choice if you need a post or pre flight hotel here. I will definitely use this hotel again in the future.

**Just a side note: Despite the hotel being on airport property; we never heard any outside noise. Not a single plane taking off or landing.**

Unique Qualities: I loved the large bathroom especially the shower.

Address: 2337 South International Parkway
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: DFW Airport
Phone: 1 972 973 1234
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jan 10, 2011

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Dallas?