Iron Tomato: "A Favorite of My In-Laws" Top 5 Page for this destination Iron Tomato Tip by cjg1

Iron Tomato, White Plains: 2 reviews and 4 photos

Iron Tomato is a mish mosh of restaurant,market and bakery. My wife and I first were introduced to Iron Tomato by her parents. When they moved to White Plains they found that Iron Tomato had some of the Italian specialties my Father in Law so loved without heading down to the Bronx. My Father in law loved motoring here in his wheelchair scooter to pick up a sandwich, some groceries and pastry.

We have eaten here several times and always found the food to be quite good. Their pizzas are very nice with thin crispy crusts. The sandwiches are very good and filling. I personally love their Tiramisu; only my Mother In Law makes a better one. My wife loves their French Napoleons which are enormous and very good.

We recently found ourselves here after enjoying a Mother's Day Brunch down the street. We stopped in for some desserts to take back to Marie's house. We ordered a Tiramisu, Small Apple Pie, Mini Fruit Tart and a French Napoleon. The desserts are just so good here; I love stopping in whenever we are in the area.

Address: 57 Mamaroneck Ave
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 914-328-9400
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian

• Updated May 23, 2013

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to White Plains?