ANATOLIAN FLAME: "TOP TURKISH !" Anatolian Flame, Willesden Tip by DAO

by DAO

The signature dish - Anatolian Mixed Grill
    by DAO
  • TOP TURKISH ! - London

I booked a table at the Anatolian Flame on the website Toptable . The reason I chose it was my first choice, near work, refused to honour a food deal. So I booked this restaurant, very last minute, because it was near my hotel. Wow am I glad I did! Otherwise I would have never discovered this fantastic little eatery. Just look for reviews of this place on many websites. They get top marks 100% of the time for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I cannot recommend them enough.

After a long and bad day I was greeted outside by large flames and a nice look exterior. Stepping inside I was warmly greeted by my waitress and made to feel welcome.

My starter was hummus with fresh bread. What a delight! The best hummus I have ever had in any restaurant. It tasted great, was not covered in oil and was accompanied with yogurt and a mildly spicy sort of salsa. I ordered extra bread just to enjoy this more. It went down very well with my delicious Efes (Turkish) beer.

My main course was the signature Anatolian Mixed Grill. Oh yes! Get in there! Every single morsel was spiced deliciously and cooked perfectly. Moist, succulent and just perfect. Served with rice it was an absolute delight. This was accompanied by a great glass of the always delicious Yakut (Red) Wine.

The restaurant is well decorated, cosy and warm. This would be a great restaurant for a romantic dinner, a business meeting or family meal. They do a varied menu including Mezzes where you can select the dishes yourself.

DAO?s recommendation? Find your way here and enjoy your meal!

Favorite Dish:

Hummus starter, Anatolian Mixed Grill and/or a cold Efes Beer and Yakut wine.

Address: 66 Walm Lane, London, NW2 4RA
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Station - Willesden Green - Jubilee Line
othercontact: http://www.toptable.com/venue/?i
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8459 4467
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Middle Eastern
Website: http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant-12571.php

• Updated Jan 1, 2011

Comments

DAO

“???????ds ??o? u??q ???? p?no?s ? ???? ??s ? ?ou ??poq??os ?q o? p??u?? s????? ? '???? ?? ???”

Have you been to London?