Hash House A-Go-Go: "A go-go here for breakfast (or dinner)" Quad Hotel and Casino Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Quad Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas: 4 reviews and 11 photos

The farm scramble
      The farm scramble
  • Signage... - Las Vegas
      Meatloaf dinner
    by PinkFloydActuary

Hash House is a place that I've heard about in Vegas for a short time now, and since they've recently expanded onto the strip (Imperial Palace) and M Casino, there was a new opportunity for us to try something different. We checked out the menu early in the week and decided that this was worth a shot, so we got up early one morning and beat the crowd there (there was a good sized line by the time we left.) Our server was extremely friendly, very good natured in some of the reaction to what we discussed with her, and was willing to make recommendations. Food arrived quickly and looked great. I went with fresh squeezed tangerine juice (Great!) and a farm scramble with bacon, onions, and swiss cheese. This comes with a side of hash. All the food was done very well, and I hungrily ate it down. Prices are a little on the high side vs. other options in town, but we didn't have too many regrets - a great experience!

Update: tried this place for dinner. The amount of food is ridiculous. I tried the meatloaf sandwich, which was a one pound slab of meat with a huge dish of potatoes. The prices are very reasonable for dinner, and the food is good - but it's just way too much!

Favorite Dish: My brother ordered "bacon waffles", which as you can guess, are waffles with bacon baked in. As you can tell, this is not a health food restaurant!

Address: Inside the Imperial Palace
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Breakfast

• Updated Jul 4, 2012

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?