VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

The Roasted Bean: "Coffee shop (literally)" Mirage Hotel Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas: 22 reviews and 30 photos

The Roasted Bean
by PinkFloydActuary

Some of us just need a little pick me up in the morning - not a full meal. So, we traipse over to places like Starbucks for juice and a danish. With resort credit in hand, we decided to try out The Roasted Bean in the Mirage (I've noticed several other outlets of this place around town.) Not being into coffee, I wanted to go with juice, and their menu board boasted Grapefruit juice. However, I was informed that the board has been incorrect "basically since we've been open." So, I went with OJ and a cinnamon roll. The juice was a little over priced, but the cinnamon roll was fresh and full of frosting and cinnamon - simply fantastic! You order from the counter and seat yourself, but the seating area is pretty secluded with comfortable furniture so you can enjoy your morning treats. Overall, a good choice.

Address: In the Mirage near the pool
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Coffeehouse

• Written Dec 23, 2010

Comments

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

PinkFloydActuary

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?