Blizz Frozen Yogurt: "Dessert time" Combined Suggestions Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Combined Suggestions, Las Vegas: 58 reviews and 41 photos

Blizz - the wall of yogurt

Blizz - the wall of yogurt
      Hanging out at Blizz
    by PinkFloydActuary

After eating all you can eat prime rib, nothing settles the stomach more than a pile of frozen yogurt. So, we stopped at Blizz in the Mirage to help out with this need. Blizz offers a number of frozen desserts, but I headed straight for the wall of yogurt flavors. There, I secured a tub, and then had the opportunity to add whatever flavors to my tub I so desired. I decided to go for three flavors, but to be honest, I only remember one - the Red Velvet. Not that the other two were bad, but the red Velvet was out of this world. I immediately regretted taking up space in the tub with other flavors! Anyway, after you add your yogurt, there is a toppings bar, and finally you get to the cashier where you pay based on weight (of the yogurt.) I paid about $5 for my three servings, which seemed acceptable to me at the time, and definitely worth it as I ate. I wish this place were open past 10:00 at night, it would definitely satisfy those late night frozen dessert cravings!

Favorite Dish: Did I mention the Red Velvet yogurt?

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the Mirage near the pool
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Dessert

• Updated Dec 22, 2010

Comments

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

PinkFloydActuary

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?