Mr. Lucky's 24/7: "Feeling lucky for all you can eat?" Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tip by PinkFloydActuary

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas: 20 reviews and 24 photos

The Meal!
      The Meal!
      The restaurant!
    by PinkFloydActuary

Looking for something new that is a great deal is one of the best parts of our trips to Vegas. We were in search of a good dinner option, when my brother mentioned an all-you-can-eat prime rib deal at Mr. Lucky's 24/7 - the cafe inside the Hard Rock Hotel. This is not on the menu, but ads do show up throughout the casino. Since it was all-you-can-eat, I expected a small slice of meat with some sides. Boy, was I wrong. The hunk of meat I got had to at least be 16 oz. It was cooked exactly as I liked it. It really was not a bad piece of meat (i.e. loaded in fat) at all. The sides were mashed potatoes and stir-fried veggies (a little heavy on the squash, but now I'm just trying to find issues with the meal!) Our waiter was good about coming around and making sure we were in good shape. I might have been able to force a little more down, but instead I walked away happy and very satisfied. This is a great deal.

Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Hard Rock Hotel
Phone: +1 702-733-7625
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Diner

• Written Dec 22, 2010

PinkFloydActuary Visits Here Frequently!

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Have you been to Las Vegas?