Several: "Tasty, budget meals" Combined Suggestions Tip by Durfun
Combined Suggestions, London: 42 reviews and 24 photos
Near Piccadilly Circus tube you'll find a very economical Indian resto called Woodlands. Their food is so yummy :-)
If you venture towards Neasden temple, head for Wembley area. On Ealing Road you'll be spoilt for choice for Indian restos like Kastoori, Tulsi, etc. All modestly-priced.
Bon appetit ;-)
Favorite Dish: Tasty, wholesome food :-)
Address: North London
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Piccadilly Circus, and Alperton
More Restaurants in London (14)
More Reviews (101)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels