AAJ Inn (Jungle Resort): "Worst Hotel in Bandipur India" Bandipur Hotel Tip by joydaroy

Bandipur Hotels: 1 reviews and 0 photos

This place is called a resort but it's more like a dirty shack in the middle of nowhere whose employees try to rip you off. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

They charged me 6000 Rs (US $120) which is the cost of a five star hotel in India. The room was a dirty shack, there were frogs in it, and local college kids had a party on the premises until 5am and I didn't get a wink of sleep. They didn't serve my sister and I dinner until 10pm and the food was cold. This was because they were accommodating some other local guests and would not let us eat the same time they ate.

We left as quickly as possible in the morning and when we complained to the staff they refused to lower the price for us. Because we were girls and in the middle of nowhere we were afraid that if we didn't pay they would hurt us.

This place is dirty, unsafe and unhospitable. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!

Unique Qualities: Disgusting facility.

Address: This hotel is in the middle of nowhere - about 20 minutes off the main road in Bandipur National Park
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: About 20 minutes up the hill from the regular Bandipur hotels - Safari Lodge, etc.
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Written Dec 12, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Bandipur?